Social Media Manager - MyWay (w/m/d)1 Praktikumsplatz
We are a young EduTech start-up and want to rethink career orientation for schoolchildren and students, preferably internationally. Are you passionate about online marketing, organisation and coaching?
Our project MyWay (ride-myway.com) is now launching you can be part of it from the beginning.
What do you do?
- Actively support participants in using the MyWay tool
- Onboarding of participants (registration, coaching plan)
- Preparation and presentation of the results for participants and the team
- Plan and implement cool online marketing campaigns
- Create innovative social media ads on Google and Facebook
- Researching new MyWay partners (schools, trainers)
- Organization and administration of the coaches (appointments, billing)
- Development of the MyWay community and integration into existing networks
- Enrich our team with your input and become part of our success story
What do you bring?
- Final year of a bachelor's degree (social sciences, human resources, marketing, sales)
- You are passionate about topics such as career orientation, studies and training
- Lifelong learning and innovative learning methods are your approach
- On-line marketing and digital products are not unkown to you
- You enjoy contact with lots of people and they can feel your enthusiasm
- You work in a service-oriented, structured and independent manner
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What is on offer?
- Start-up atmosphere with experienced colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Working with modern technologies and tools
- Lots of space for creative ideas and room to implement them
- Responsibility from day one, also internationally
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office in a central location
How to apply?
Do you want to grow with us long term? Are you curious to find out more and enjoy working in an international team? Then we look forward to your application:
c/o Nidobirds Ventures GmbH
Herr Sven Kirkerup
T: 040 999997010
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: KHB-163989