Business Process Engineer (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
As a Process Engineer you will solve requirements for existing and future processes on a global level. You will cooperate with all Leschaco companies worldwide. Our process engineers are the interface between different stakeholders such as the product managers, IT, internal business trainers as well as the operational departments. The position is also possible part-time (min. 30 hours/week).
Become part of a dynamic, international team and be in charge for the following tasks:
- Work with Product-/ Process Owners and other stakeholders to identify business requirements, define processes and risks.
- Design business process maps using the BPMN methodology.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend solutions for improvements by applying best practices, business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management.
- Act as a project manager and coordinate work packages within the project teams.
- Support roll out activities globally.
- You have minimum three years of professional work experience in international logistics.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship in logistics or
- You have a strong analytical skillset and affinity for logistics applications.
- You are good at finding simple solutions for complex challenges.
- You are experienced in project management.
- You are willing to travel, if business requires.
- You like to have fun, laugh a lot and like to work in an international work environment.
- You are working with a high degree of responsibility and are focused on results.
- Your English is fluent.
You can't meet all of our requirements? That shouldn't prevent you from applying nonetheless. After all, enthusiasm and a willingness to familiarize yourself with different areas of expertise take precedence with us.
Was wir bieten
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Möglichkeit tageweise mobil zu arbeiten
- Individuelle Weiterbildungsprogramme
- Firmenfitness Wellpass/Hansefit
- Mitarbeiterevents (Sommerfest, Nikolausumtrunk, Weihnachtsfeier u.v.m.)
- Shuttleservice zur Haltestelle (Bremen)
- Kostenfreie Parkplätze (Bremen)
- Kantine und kostenfreie Getränke
- Zusammenarbeit mit dem pme Familienservice
- Corporate Benefits
- Extraurlaubstag am Geburtstag
Werden Sie Teil unserer Leschaco-Familie und bewerben Sie sich jetzt über unser Online-Tool.
Für weitere Informationen besuchen Sie unsere Website.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: req583