ab sofort Vollzeit Büro / Verwaltung / Finanzwes... Logistik Handel / Dienstleistung / Gas...
Your role:• Obtain quotes from approved sources as per customer definition.
• Place purchase orders for group entities in line with commercial guidelines.
• Manage the open orders, agree changes to orders placed and assure the proper and timely fulfillment.
• Work in partnership with our key suppliers and work on improvement initiatives to improve the commercial relationships for all stakeholders.
• Create and manage KPI’s.
• Qualify suppliers by submitting and receiving Quality/Business documentation and analyze supplier operations.
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
Your qualifications:• Fluent French and English language skills required, good working command of German preferred.
• Minimum vocational background (“kfm. Ausbildung”/”license professionnelle de commerce”).
• Prior experience preferably in an industry/B2B related context.
• Good command of IT tools, comprehension OF/analysis of data using standard software tools.
We are:a dynamic team in a fast-growing group of companies. Our offices are based in a loft in Bremen's new TABAKQUARTIER, next to restaurants, childcare and cultural activities and in close proximity of the city centre.
FDH Germany GmbH
Tel. +49 (421) 80719980
Herr Björn Anders
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde