Director Purchasing & Procurement (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
Work for the world market leader and TOP 100 automotive supplier HBPO! We are always in front when it comes to the development, construction, assembly and logistics of complex front-end modules. We are also your specialist for other module solutions. At home in one of the most dynamic industries, we guarantee you a diverse range of tasks paired with many professional challenges. We currently have a workforce of more than 2,800 employees worldwide and produce about 5.7 million modules every year.
For our headquarter in Lippstadt we are looking forDirector Purchasing & Procurement (m/f/d)
These could be your tasks:
- Global responsibility for project purchasing and indirect purchasing
- Global development and implementation of purchasing and supply strategies for production materials, operating supplies and services
- Disciplinary management and further development of the HBPO purchasing team
- Analysis and expansion of existing national and international supplier relationships
- Ensure quality, costs and deadlines for the procurement of the required production material and the necessary operating resources for the production of vehicle modules
- Continuous optimization of cross-site and cross-country processes and creation of cross-departmental synergies, especially in the area of logistics
- Responsibility for all purchasing-relevant aspects from the areas of sustainability and corporate social responsibility
What you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies (Economics, Industrial Engineering) or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a management position in the purchasing area of the automotive sector
- High technical understanding in vehicle construction, ideally in the area of front-end modules
- Pronounced flexibility and openness to new topics and trends
- Very good market knowledge of the supplier industry in the automotive sector
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Competent and confident appearance even in critical situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Mobile working is just as natural for us as working together in a team on site.
We are particularly happy to receive applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Do you have any questions about the position or your application?
Are you interested and would like to become part of our team? Then apply now here.
HBPO GmbH | Human Resources
Rixbecker Straße 111 | 59557 Lippstadt
Phone: 02941 2838-777
Education level: Bachelor's Degree
Work experience: 2-3 years
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 40166438